Team building, bonding, call it what you like it is good to have colleagues who are working in harmony and producing good performance. Forget the days of building a raft out of barrels and some old rope or climbing old telegraph poles in homage to Bear Grylls, get on board with these.
Cocktail Making – Southampton
Shale like a pro with this fun & interactive 90 minute session offering the perfect opportunity for team building, networking or rewarding colleagues. Mix cocktails both alcoholic and non.
Team building cocktail making classes in Southampton include a fabulous 90 minute cocktail making masterclass with some delicious sharer food platters. The cocktail making masterclass begins with an introduction to your bar tender, who will familiarise the group with the equipment (strainers, shakers, muddlers, glasses) used to make fabulous cocktails. After a short cocktail making demonstration the group will take turns going behind the bar to learn how to create and shake their own cocktails, this is the perfect time to take photos. After the cocktail making class is over, your group will be shown to some reserved seating, where you can finish your cocktails and enjoy some sharing food platters.
More info click HERE
Anyone who is ‘old’ enough to remember the Crystal Maze will definitely be up for the Escape Room!
Exciting Escapes is an entertainment and great team building company supplying the fun Escape Room experience ideal for team building. Based in Southampton and Basingstoke, Hampshire, it was started in 2016 by the two brothers David and Peter Gale.
The notion? You have 60 minutes to take part in a story as a team, to search for clues, uncover secrets, solve puzzles and complete tasks. Success comes from good teamwork, great communication, and a willingness to get involved and have some fun!
So far to date almost 9,000 people have now played a mission at Exciting Escapes. From corporate team building to school outings, Date nights to Hen and Stag Parties, and ages from 8 to 80. Everyone seems to find something they can enjoy about taking on one of their Escape Room challenges.
An indoor centre with plenty of choice walls to scale. Be the biggest star of the group by getting to the top first and stopping the clock. Or why not climb over 15 ft and jump the ‘Leap Of Faith’. Either way Rock Up offers plenty of fun and team building. And there is a coffee shop with food on offer too.
Check out the latest attraction the Death Wall Slide…always a winner when you want to hear your colleagues scream.
Run by ex-military personnel you know the team building exercises are going to be rewarding. And yes, there maybe a raft build chucked in to the event but each can be catered to you and the team involved.
- Toxic Waste – Teams plan then remove ‘Toxic Waste’ from hazardous area
- Hostage Rescue – Teams plan then execute the rescue of a hostage caught by the enemy
- Raft Building – Can your team build and sail a raft before the other teams do?
- The Big Dilemma – Scenario based on deceit, a love affair, illicit liaisons, betrayal, and a few alligators with some thuggery thrown in. This always gets very vocal with divided opinions!
- Save the Baby – Will your team be able to rescue the baby from shark infested waters?
- Assualt Course Challenge – Teams compete over, under and through a variety of obsticles. Gets very competitive and you may well get a bit mucky!
- Space Hopper Football / Netball – Bounce about like a bunch of kids trying to play the game. You cannot help but laugh whilst playing! Good for the thighs as well!
Onboard RIB charter offers the chance to thrash your way through one of the UK’s busiest and most picturesque sea channels.
You get the exclusive and corporate use of one of their five exciting, powerful 8.0m RIBS for half-day & full-day charters. Ideal for Teambuilding events, Corporate Incentives, unwinding after Meetings or promotional events and product launches. Leave the Speedos at home.